Terms, Conditions & Cookies
John Mullholland Motors Ltd. ("John Mullholland Motors Ltd") makes the materials on this Website ("Site") including all information, documents, communications, files, text, graphics, software, and products included on this Site (collectively "Materials"), available for your use subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this document and any changes to this document made by John Mullholland Motors Ltd from time to time (collectively, "Terms and Conditions"). By downloading, installing, or using any Materials, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use, access, download, or install the Materials.
For those Materials made available for download from this Site which are accompanied by or include an end user license agreement ("License Agreement") the License Agreement will prevail over these Terms and Conditions. Certain third party Materials made available for download from this Site will be accompanied and governed by License Agreements between you and a third party ("Third Party Agreements"). John Mullholland Motors Ltd is not a party to such Third Party Agreements and John Mullholland Motors Ltd's liability to you and to third parties is limited pursuant to the warranty disclaimers and limitation of liability in these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to install, access, use, or download the Materials unless you have read and agree with the terms of the applicable license agreement.
John Mullholland Motors Ltd authorizes you to use a single copy of the Materials solely for non-commercial personal use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Materials on any copies of the Materials. Certain code found in the Materials is specifically referenced as sample software code ("Sample Code"). If such Sample Code is accompanied by a License Agreement then the terms of the License Agreement shall govern. If a License Agreement does not accompany or is not included with the Sample Code then such Sample Code shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions and you may copy, perform, display, distribute, create derivative works, modify, and sublicense through multiple channels such Sample Code (in whole or in part). Under no circumstances will content, including but not limited to, images, ringtones, or graphics be considered Sample Code.
The copyright and ownership interests in all Materials is held by John Mullholland Motors Ltd and its suppliers. You agree not to use, copy, republish, frame, post, transfer, display, perform, download, transmit, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on the Materials, except as expressly allowed herein. Unauthorised use of any Materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, communications regulations and statutes or other applicable laws, rules or regulations, and may subject you to civil liability and/or criminal penalties.
These Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated by John Mullholland Motors Ltd. John Mullholland Motors Ltd may terminate these Terms and Conditions with respect to you or any other third party without notice at any time for any reason. Upon termination all rights granted in these Terms and Conditions shall immediately cease to exist and you must promptly discontinue all use of the Materials and this Site and destroy all copies of the Materials downloaded by you. In addition, in the event that we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached any of our Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to terminate access to this Site and take any other action which we, in our sole discretion, deem to be appropriate. All terms that by their nature should survive termination of these Terms and Conditions will survive.
You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are provided to you on an "as is" basis, without any warranty of any kind. All warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy of informational content, fitness for a particular purpose, system integration, title, and non-infringement of any third party right with respect to the Materials or any services related to the Materials are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. No warranty or representation is given that the functions contained in the Materials will meet your requirements, that the operation of the Materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects in the Materials will be corrected. Furthermore, no warranty or representation is given regarding the use or the results of the use of the Material or the adequacy of the Materials. No oral or written information or advice given by any person or entity shall create a warranty or representation or in any way increase the scope of this warranty. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Euro prices displayed are based on an approximate exchange rate and should be used as a guide only. As exchange rates fluctuate we recommend you contact us to obtain an accurate quote.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our used vehicle descriptions and images, some errors may occur, it is important that you do not rely soley on this information or images, but check with the supplying sales department any items that may affect your decision to purchase a vehicle or vehicles.
The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed in the Materials are registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks of John Mullholland Motors Ltd and others. Please see the list of registered and unregistered marks. All other registered and unregistered trademarks used in the Materials are the property of their respective owners. You are not granted, expressly or by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any John Mullholland Motors Ltd trademark, service mark or logo used or displayed in the Materials without the prior express written permission of John Mullholland Motors Ltd. When used with John Mullholland Motors Ltd's permission, all trademarks must be identified as trademarks of John Mullholland Motors Ltd using the appropriate symbol (e.g., â„¢ or Â®) at the first occurrence in the text of any published printed or electronic communications, including advertising, promotions, packaging, technical documentation, sales and marketing collateral and product labels. In addition, such marks must be listed, identified and attributed as the property of John Mullholland Motors Ltd in a footnote at the end of the communication.
Product and Performance Information
Product performance is measured using specific computer and communication systems and components and reflects approximate performance of the tested products. Any difference in hardware or software may affect actual performance, and buyers should consult other sources of information to evaluate the performance of John Mullholland Motors Ltd products.
- Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer, by a website, which enhance their ability to interact with users.
- We set a third-party Google Analytics cookie so we can monitor our website visitors and traffic. This is standard practice across all websites and we use this information to identify future areas of improvement.
- We do not store personal data, user information, responses or any other non-standard information beyond what is needed to allow the website to operate effectively.
Links to Other Sites
John Mullholland Motors Ltd makes no representations or warranties about any other site or material that you may access through links or other references on this Site. You do so at your own risk. The presence of links to non-John Mullholland Motors Ltd sites or materials does not imply that John Mullholland Motors Ltd endorses or accepts responsibility for the content or use of such sites or materials.
Access to Password-Protected or Secure Areas
John Mullholland Motors Ltd may restrict some areas of the Site to authorised users only. Access to and use of areas of the Site that are password-protected and/or secure is restricted to such authorized users only. Unauthorised individuals attempting to access these areas may be subject to civil liability and criminal penalties.
Third Party Products and Services
This Site mentions third party products and services for informational purposes. John Mullholland Motors Ltd makes no recommendations or endorsements about any third party products or services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO EVENT AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL John Mullholland Motors Ltd OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, COSTS, FEES OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THIS SITE, OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, OR ANY DATA SUPPLIED THEREWITH, EVEN IF John Mullholland Motors Ltd OR AN John Mullholland Motors Ltd REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
John Mulholland Motors Ltd is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include advising on and arranging general insurance contracts and acting as a credit broker not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers and may receive a commission from them for the introduction. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, guarantees may be required. We always aim to provide a first class service, however if you have any cause for complaint and enquiry can be raised by either email, in writing or by telephoning ITC Compliance Limited, 4 Monarch Court The Brooms, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7FH, email@example.com. 0845 177 22 66 or 0117 4403700. Should you remain dissatisfied you have the right to ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to review your case. You should write to the Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR. Telephone 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123. Web address www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please ask for a copy of our complaints handling process.
Registered Office - 211a Castle Road Randalstown Northern Ireland BT41 2EB Company Registration Number - NI37684 VAT Number - 516522170
Have you seen a car or vehicle that you want to see before anyone else does, but don’t have the time to see it today? Paying a fully refundable reservation fee of £99.00 can ensure that the vehicle is reserved exclusively for your inspection, subject to the terms set out below.
Reservation and appointment
1. Once the reservation fee has been paid your preferred vehicle will be reserved for your inspection on the terms set below and will not be sold to another customer. 2. The vehicle will be reserved for your inspection for 36 hours. We will contact you by telephone within 24 hours to arrange an appointment to attend our showroom, to inspect and test drive the vehicle. 3. You are only permitted to make a reservation on one vehicle at any time. As the Covid-19 situation continues to evolve, the safety and wellbeing of our customers and colleagues will always be paramount. That’s why we have been working hard to implement all necessary safety precautions, in line with current government guidelines, such as social distancing at all our showrooms; adhering to strict hygiene measures at all times and regular deep cleaning and sanitising procedures. To offer further reassurance, the vehicle will be sanitised and cleaned ahead of your appointment. Where possible, and subject to proof of address and valid driving licence, test drives will be unaccompanied. You will be asked to follow a specified driving route before you take the vehicle off the site. Prior to the appointment, you can request a video call with one of our staff if you wish to find out more about the key features and controls of the vehicle.] 4. If an appointment has not been made within 36 hours from the date you paid the reservation fee, we reserve the right to put the car back on the market for sale.
Payment and Confirmation
1. Payment of reservation fee can be made by credit card or debit card. 2. You must leave your details including your name, address, postcode, email address and contact telephone number. If your contact details change it is your responsibility to inform us immediately. 3. You will receive a confirmation email or call from us within 24 hours of your payment of the deposit.
1. Payment of a reservation fee does not constitute a contractual commitment to sell or purchase, or to finance the vehicle. 2. If you decide you do not want an appointment, or are unable to attend to inspect the vehicle you must notify us by telephone or email as soon as possible. 3. The reservation fee will be returned in full whether you decide to purchase the vehicle or not. 4. You will be refunded in all circumstances including:
- if an appointment is not made within 36 hours of payment of reservation fee
- if you decide to cancel your appointment
5. Refunds may take up to 14 days, but we will endeavour to refund you as soon as practically possible. 6. Refunds will be made to the same payment option used when making the deposit. 7. If we are unable to comply with the reservation, for example if the car is no longer in stock, we will notify you by email or telephone. We will refund you accordingly.