Save up to £4,950 with the Ford Scrappage Scheme
There has never been a better time to join Ford in reducing your vehicle’s CO2 emissions and improving your fuel economy. With the Ford ‘New For Old’ Scrappage Scheme you can save between £2,000 and £4,950 when you trade in your old vehicle for a new Ford car. You can have peace of mind that Ford will manage the scrappage of your old vehicle responsibly.
How to save thousands on a new Ford
If your vehicle was registered before the 1st January 2010 and you have owned it for over 90 days, you could be eligible for our Scrappage Scheme savings towards the purchase of selected new Ford vehicles. Your new vehicle just needs to be registered between the 1st September and 31st December 2017.
So why not book your test drive today?
Here are some of the fantastic savings on offer across the range:
- All New Fiesta (excl. Style) - Save £2,000
- B-MAX (Titanium & Titanium X) - Save £3,500
- B-MAX (Titanium Navigator & Titanium X Navigator) - Save £3,200
- Focus (Zetec Edition & ST-Line) - Save £4,450
- Focus (Titanium & Titanium X) - Save £4,950
- C-MAX & Grand C-MAX - (Zetec) - Save £4,000
- C-MAX & Grand C-MAX (Titanium & Titanium X) - Save £4,500
- New Kuga (All) - Save £3,000
You may also be interested in
Focus ST-2 250Bhp with 0% APR and £1,500 customer saving
Brand New, unregistered Focus ST-2 2.0 Ecoboost 250HP in tangerine scream. This car is available for immediate delivery and comes with a host of features including..More details
Ford Focus ST-Line now with £2,100 customer saving + 0% APR
The Ford Focus ST-Line is now available with £2,100 customer saving and 0% APR.More details
Ford B-Max Titanium Navigator now with £1,200 customer saving + 0% APR
£165 per month, 0% APR Representative on 3 year Ford Options including £1,200 customer saving.More details