Save up to £4,950 with the Ford Scrappage Scheme
There has never been a better time to join Ford in reducing your vehicle’s CO2 emissions and improving your fuel economy. With the Ford ‘New For Old’ Scrappage Scheme you can save between £2,000 and £4,950 when you trade in your old vehicle for a new Ford car. You can have peace of mind that Ford will manage the scrappage of your old vehicle responsibly.
How to save thousands on a new Ford
If your vehicle was registered before the 1st January 2010 and you have owned it for over 90 days, you could be eligible for our Scrappage Scheme savings towards the purchase of selected new Ford vehicles. Your new vehicle just needs to be registered between the 1st September and 31st December 2017.
So why not book your test drive today?
Here are some of the fantastic savings on offer across the range:
- All New Fiesta (excl. Style) - Save £2,000
- B-MAX (Titanium & Titanium X) - Save £3,500
- B-MAX (Titanium Navigator & Titanium X Navigator) - Save £3,200
- Focus (Zetec Edition & ST-Line) - Save £4,450
- Focus (Titanium & Titanium X) - Save £4,950
- C-MAX & Grand C-MAX - (Zetec) - Save £4,000
- C-MAX & Grand C-MAX (Titanium & Titanium X) - Save £4,500
- New Kuga (All) - Save £3,000
You may also be interested in
£159 per month on Scrappage and only 1.2%APR
Scrap your old motor and drive away in the all-new Fiesta for only £159 per month. Exclusive to John Mulholland Ford, Randalstown.More details
Ford EcoSport now £197 per month, No Deposit and 0% APR
The Ford EcoSport is currently available for only £197 per month with NO DEPOSIT and 4 years 0% finance.More details
Ford Kuga ST-Line Diesel now only £20,995
The stunning 2017 Kuga ST-Line is currently available from John Mulholland Ford for only £20,995. Stock is limited so contact us today to find out more.More details